ABOUT THE ANTIGUA AND BARBUD RED CROSS
The Antigua and Barbuda Red Cross was established as a branch of the British Red Cross on the 20th of October 1941, and gained full autonomy when the country became independent from Britain in November 1981. By an act of Parliament in August 1983 it became a National Society. In November 1992, the Antigua and Barbuda Red Cross was recognized as a member of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. The Antigua & Barbuda Red Cross for 75 years has been serving the people of Antigua & Barbuda, by providing services in the areas of health, welfare, disaster relief, first aid and youth development. Operating from various locations until we acquired our current property located on the Old Parham Road. We have built a great reputation on the hard work of our volunteers and will continue to Promote, Recognize & Reward our volunteers and social partners.
- President: Mr Michael Joseph
- Vice-President: Mr John Jarvis
- Honorary Treasurer: MrTracelyn John-Spence
- Board Member: MrsSherilyn Anthony
- Medical Officer: Dr Jose Humphreys
- Legal Advisor: Mr Roland Moore
- Board Secretary: MsViveca Shadrach
- Secretary to the President :MsKimbalie Constant
- Acting Chairperson – Barbuda Branch: Mr Peter Cuffy
- Director General: Mr. Elvis Murray-Watkins
- Health and Wellness Director: Ms. Mellissa Johnson
- Youth and Volunteers Director: Mr. Terrell Bruno
- Branding Marketing and Communications Director: Mrs. Chaneil C. Imhoff
- Resource Mobilization & Procurement Director: Mrs. Tiona Pringle-Joseph
- First Aid Training Director: Mrs. Dothlyn Joseph
- Disaster Department Director: Mr. Manuel Pena Lugo
- Thrift Shop Director Mrs. Jennifer Inambwae
- Custodian: Ms. Camella Phillip
Become a Volunteer
We can change everything together
Volunteers have been the backbone of our Movement since its birth in 1863. Today, as ever they are central to all activities of the Red Cross and Red Crescent, contributing to the success of our National Societies and assisting millions of vulnerable people in times of greatest need.
JOIN OUR TEAM
If you are looking for opportunities to give back to your community, meet new people and have new experiences, volunteering with the Antigua and Barbuda Red Cross could be right for you.
Why Volunteer With Us
Interested in joining the largest humanitarian organization in the world? Apply today to become a Antigua and Barbuda Red Cross volunteer!